Saturday, March 7, 2015

Birthday GIRL!! Quilted CARD

So, yesterday was my beautiful wife Rachel's 29th birthday (her first 29th bday) and we took a trip up to MaryMoor Park to see the Cirque du Soleil show KURIOS that's currently in town. All I can say is WOW, Mind = Blown! People are amazing! If you get a chance def go check it out!! Afterwards we headed over to kirkland to grab a bite to eat at one of our fav Mexican places (CACTUS). Overall it was a beautiful day in the Pacific NW and I was happy to spend some quality time with my lady on her special day. On a side note I also posted some pics of the handmade quilt Card I put together for Rach! ENJOY!

Until Next time.............

dan

KURIOS Cirq Show @ MaryMoor Park
Instead of buying a card I quilted Rach a unique one!
Close up of the top



No comments:

Post a Comment